We are looking for a recent graduate to become our Community Manager at Global Perspectives™ for our international market research projects.
The role will involve working with our Project Management Teams in our Oviedo office to identify and contact sources of patients around the world. The Community Manager will draw up a communication plan for each project and contact patients and patient support organizations initially via social media and email, and subsequently over the telephone in order to secure their participation in the market research study.
The Community Manager will also have responsibility for the Global Perspectives™ Facebook page and patient facing website.
A fluent level of English is required for this role as you will be talking to patients, patient support associations and clients from all around the world in English every day.
We offer an initial 6 month internship position. If all goes well, we will turn this into a permanent position.
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this position.
Global Perspectives is an international company that specializes in finding patients and physicians to take part in clinical and market research studies. We are looking for:
- Recent University graduates with very good average grades (at least an 8)
- A very high level of English and experience living or studying in an English speaking country. Most of the work at Global Perspectives is done in English
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Curious with a great interest in learning
- Motivation for managing international projects around the world from our office in Oviedo and form part of a talented team
- Good IT and MS Office skills
This position is perfect for someone who would like to learn and progress in their career within an international environment without having to leave Asturias.
- Project Managers love giving an exceptional client service and are able to find and implement solutions
- They want to progress in their professional career and the way they do business
Ideally the candidate would have a degree in economics, marketing or business with some knowledge of market research, but more important is an interest in business and the healthcare sector, and an insatiable curiosity.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to go for it!
We offer an initial contract of 6 months. After 6 months, if everything has gone well, then we offer a permanent contract.
Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com to be considered for this position.
At Global Perspectives™, we specialize in supporting Contract Research Organizations. Over the past few years, our CRO client base has grown tremendously.
Global Perspectives™ are the experts at patient, HCP and payer recruitment for market research and pre/post clinical trial interview purposes.
Patient, HCP and payer recruitment is essential for the success of many patient outcomes, health economics and market access projects. We focus on maximizing the feasibility of audiences in the most cost efficient manner. In this way, we can recruit hard-to-reach patients, HCPs or payers for elicitation, cognitive debriefing, and other qualitative interviews. By combining and choosing from an array of recruitment methodologies, we can also obtain large samples for quantitative surveys.
Global Perspectives™ work in over 50 countries every year by combining a central PM Team with Local Experts in each country. Our SOPs ensure that Local Experts all work to the same high standards of quality.
While our core expertise is in the recruitment of patients, HCPs and payers, our complementary services ensure we provide the maximum value to our CRO clients:
- Confirmation of diagnosis. For patient recruitment, we have a number of different validation levels, the maximum of which is confirmation of diagnosis by obtaining a signed Dr’s note confirming the patient’s diagnosis. In this way, the study authors can be assured of the validity of the respondents
- Submission for ethics approvals is often essential if the study will later be published in a scientific journal
- Moderation and survey scripts. We have a network of experienced healthcare moderators around the world and have an expert team of survey scripters that script and host online surveys according to the latest data protection standards
- Our team of translators translate survey materials and provide English transcripts of qualitative interviews
Please get in touch if you would like to discuss how Global Perspectives™ can help you. We would love to hear from you!
Global Perspectives is the best in the world at recruiting large numbers of hard-to-reach patients. This is why we are the recruiter of choice for clinical studies among our CRO clients. The resource and knowledge we have built in this sector also serve well for traditional healthcare market research studies
There are many different ways where we can help market research companies and marketing departments to recruit and interview patients and Healthcare Professionals around the world:
- We can manage large international projects using our Local Experts to recruit and interview respondents in each country. Our Local Expert network is unrivalled, so you can be assured of great feasibility and quality no matter which country is included in the study.
- We can manage a project only in those countries that you cannot cover with your own internal resources. Our Project Managers will ensure that Local Experts will produce quality output to the same high standards as you would do internally.
- We can top-up for projects that are currently struggling to reach their targets. This is a great way to get to know the capabilities of Global Perspectives. As our feasibility is greater than anyone else we know, we are almost certain to be able to help you out.
- We can provide ad-hoc resource as and when you need it. From recruiters, moderators, translators and online survey scripters, we are happy to add high quality resource to your project on an as-needed basis.
Please contact Sonia López for more information. You can see our list of market research case studies for examples of the types of projects we currently work on for market research clients.
At Global Perspectives, we specialise in recruiting hard-to-reach patients for patient outcomes studies.
Our ability to create a unique recruitment strategy for each and every project, bring in specialist Local Expert recruiters from all over the world means that we can reach larger numbers of hard-to-reach or rare patients than anyone else. We recruit patients via the following recruitment methodologies:
- Physician referrals
- Patient Associations
- International network of recruiters
- Online patient panels
- Social media targeting
- Traditional advertising
Coupled to our incredible feasibility is the way that we can validate patients in a number of ways, including via telephone or face-to-face screening or via clinical confirmation of diagnosis.
Recent large international patient outcomes studies we have recently worked on include studies for Multiple Myeloma, COPD and asthma, Haemophilia, Renal Cell Carcinoma and Short Bowel Syndrome. We have successfully completed hundreds of such studies over the past few years.
Whether you need a few patients for exploratory interviews or a large online survey with hundreds of patients in 24 countries, please contact Joe Waby so we can explore feasibility and send you our recruitment plan.
As the 25th May 2018 GDPR deadline approaches, Global Perspectives™ would like to announce that we have tweaked our procedures in order to be fully GDPR compliant.
Over the past 12 months, we have reviewed our procedures regarding data protection, consent and storage of data, handling and personal information, and have made the following changes:
- Members of our recruiter databases must have provided explicit consent in order to be contacted for future studies
- Members of our databases or panellists must have the opportunity to ask for all their personal information to be removed from the database, and to be not contacted for future studies
- We have tightened up our personal data handling procedures to ensure greater separation of personal identifying PII data from market research data
- When transferring personal information, we must use 256 bit encrypted file sharing portals. No personal information should appear in email text or in attachments to emails
Just a reminder that Global Perspectives™ , and any recruiter or moderator working on our projects must follow ESOMAR market research guidelines. ESOMAR guidelines also align with GDPR rules and Global Perspectives internal SOPs.
If you have any queries regarding Global Perspectives™ and GDPR or would like to see a copy of our SOPs please contact Joe Waby at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Global Perspectives™ are experts in providing linguistic validation services for the localization of healthcare questionnaires in over 100 languages around the world.
Three aspects of Global Perspectives™ make us the ideal choice for the localization of healthcare questionnaires:
- Expert recruiters of hard-to-reach audiences. Our network of recruiters is best placed to recruit the clinicians and patients needed to test the target language materials. For example, we have recruited GPs, psychologists, and oncologists for clinician reviews and recruited patients with haemophilia, autism or lung cancer to undertake cognitive debriefing interviews. Our recruiters use a combination of market research recruitment techniques to recruit clinicians and patients.
- Experienced cognitive debriefing moderators in every country. All moderators are native speakers of the target language and also fluent in English. Moderators complete the Global Perspectives™ cognitive debriefing training programme, are individually briefed on each project and audio files/reports for the first interviews are checked and certified before being allowed to continue with further interviews.
- Global Perspectives™ Project Managers manage all projects according to our SOPs, which allows us to achieve a high and consistent quality standard for all projects, no matter which language and moderators are used.
Here are three different linguistic validation services that we offer:
- Self-completion clinician reviews. We recruit a bilingual clinician in the chosen market, validate the clinician profile with the client and ensure that they complete the review task by the deadline.
- Cognitive Debriefing of patient interviews. We recruit patients all over the world e.g. five haemophilia patients and five haemophilia caregivers in 20 countries around the world, and then deliver audio files and cognitive debriefing reports that contain recommendations of how to amend the validated documents.
- General population focus groups. A quick and easy way to validate documents is to run focus groups in a chosen market with an experienced moderator.
If you would like to learn more about our linguistic validation services, please contact Paula or Guiomar.