Trainee Project Manager
At Global Perspectives, we invite patients to take part in scientific studies that aim to improve their treatments and quality of life.
We are looking for:
- Recent University graduates with very good average grades (at least an 8)
- A very high level of English and experience living or studying in an English speaking country
- Excellent communication skills
- Curious with a great interest in learning
- Motivation for managing international projects around the world from our office in Oviedo and form part of a talented team
- Good IT and MS Office skills
Project Managers love giving exceptional client service and are able to find and implement solutions to communicate with hard-to-reach patient groups around the world.
This position is perfect for someone who would like to learn and progress in their career within an innovative, dynamic and international team. Global Perspectives is unique to Asturias and growing quickly every year!
Ideally the candidate would have a degree in economics, marketing or business with some knowledge of market research, but more important is an interest in business and the healthcare sector, an insatiable curiosity and the desire to find and implement solutions via critical thinking.
We offer an initial contract of 6 months. If everything has gone well after 6 months then we offer a permanent contract, a clear but flexible career path and one of the best compensation schemes in the country. Starting salary for trainees is EUR18,000 per year with salaries of up to EUR35,000 for Senior Project Managers who have been with us five years. On top of this, we offer a generous bonus scheme.
For more information, please take a look at the careers section of our website and contact Ana to explain why you find the Project Manager position exciting.