Global Patients Supporters
We are looking for a Patient Supporter to work with our Global Patients network from our office in Oviedo.
We are looking for candidates with:
- A very high level of English and experience living or studying in an English-speaking country. Most of the work at Global Perspectives is done in English
- A desire to talk to patients around the world to help them take part in scientific studies both via the telephone, email and social media
- An interest in healthcare and the development of medicines to improve the lives of patients
- Excellent communication and organization skills and ability to work in a team
- Curious with a great interest in learning
- Good IT and MS Office skills
This position is perfect for someone who enjoys speaking to a wide variety of people around the world, especially with people in the US, UK and Spain.
Ideally the candidate will have a University degree and experience of talking to members of the public in a customer facing role. The role offers an excellent career path and opportunities to develop skills in recruitment, community management, moderation and project management.
This is a great opportunity to work for an innovative, dynamic and international facing company as part of a supportive team that is experiencing tremendous growth.
We offer an initial contract of 6 months. After 6 months, if everything has gone well, then we offer a permanent contract. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in this position.