Trainee Market Research Project Manager
Global Perspectives is an international company that specializes in finding patients and physicians to take part in clinical and market research studies. We are looking for:
- Recent University graduates with very good average grades (at least an 8)
- A very high level of English and experience living or studying in an English speaking country. Most of the work at Global Perspectives is done in English
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Curious with a great interest in learning
- Motivation for managing international projects around the world from our office in Oviedo and form part of a talented team
- Good IT and MS Office skills
This position is perfect for someone who would like to learn and progress in their career within an international environment without having to leave Asturias.
- Project Managers love giving an exceptional client service and are able to find and implement solutions
- They want to progress in their professional career and the way they do business
Ideally the candidate would have a degree in economics, marketing or business with some knowledge of market research, but more important is an interest in business and the healthcare sector, and an insatiable curiosity.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to go for it!
We offer an initial contract of 6 months. After 6 months, if everything has gone well, then we offer a permanent contract.
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this position.