Trainee Market Research Project Manager
Global Perspectives, an international market research company for the pharmaceutical sector is looking for
- Recent university graduates with the best average grades (at least an 8 in Spain)
- With an excellent level of English and who have lived or studied in an English-speaking country. All the work in the office takes place in English
- Loves learning and finds learning easy
- Motivation to manage international projects around the whole world from our office in Oviedo and work in our unique, talented team
- Good level of IT and MS Office
This position would be perfect for someone who wants to learn and gain experience within an international environment without having to leave Asturias
- Desire to give exceptional client service through the ability to find solutions
- Wants to progress their professional career while improving our way of doing business
Ideally, the candidate would have a degree in Economics, Marketing or Business Management with knowledge about Market Research, although much more important is their interest in business and the pharmaceutical sector, and an insatiable curiosity.
We offer an initial contract of 3 months. After 3 months, we will offer a permanent contract to the best candidates.