Sales Support Associate
Job location: Waterloo Office Park, near Brussels, Belgium (please only reply if you live in commuting distance).
As our new Sales Support Assistant you will be part of a rapidly expanding, international agency specialized in healthcare research. You will report to the Business Development Director and work closely with our market research teams, associates and partners throughout the world.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Help manage and respond to incoming requests for proposals
- Independently collect costs for global research services, write proposals and liaise with co-operation partners and clients all over the world
- Independently create, maintain and control databases of partners, researchers and clients
- Help source new partners and conduct “due diligence” interviews
- Help create and produce marketing concepts and support materials
- You are intelligent, analytical and creative
- You are not afraid of picking up new responsibilities and get things done!
- You have a bachelor degree in management, marketing, economics or something similar
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office and can use Excel for calculation of s with ease!
- You have the potential to take advantage of our growth and become a senior business developer in a couple of years …
- You are totally fluent in English, both written and spoken; any other European language is a plus (but not a must). Only applications written in English will be considered!
What we offer:
- Global Perspectives™ (www.global-perspectives.eu) is an international market research agency servicing clients and markets all over the world
- We are a team of research professionals based in Belgium, UK, US, Spain and South Africa
- We are ambitious, growing fast and need your help to implement our goals and visions through innovative e-marketing solutions, great customer support and high service quality
- You will learn fast through our on-the-job training programs
- We offer a competitive entry-level salary and great development opportunities in a relaxed (but busy) working environment
Does this demanding and challenging (but fun!) position attract you? If you are interested in this position please submit your curriculum vitae and motivation letter in English via email@example.com (we will not accept any other method of contact).
Please note that this is an entry level position ideal for someone at the beginning of their career who has recently finished their University studies.