Market Research Executive/Project Manager
We are looking for a Market Research Executive to integrate into our fast growing international Project Management team in Oviedo. The qualities we are looking for are:
- At least 2 years’ experience in market research. More experienced candidates are encouraged to apply as responsibilities can be tailored accordingly
- A record of high achievement. Regularly achieving above and beyond expectations, both academically and during employment
- A native/very high level of English and a good level of Spanish
- Good knowledge of quantitative and qualitative methodologies such as online surveys and in-depth interviews
- An interest in recruiting patients and clinicians to take part in international market research studies
- Experience working with fieldwork teams or suppliers around the world
- Experience communicating with clients and building client relationships
- Good IT skills including Microsoft Office
Global Perspectives are the experts at recruiting hard to reach patients, HCPs and payers to take part in market research studies around the world. Project Managers at Global Perspectives develop recruitment strategies depending on the objectives and geography of each project, and then manage the project by pulling together and training the right mix of Local Experts who will find and interview patients in each country.
We offer an excellent opportunity for a high achieving professional to be part of a growing international company from Asturias, Spain.
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this position.