Market Research Quality Manager
You must send your CV and covering letter in English to email@example.com in order to be considered for this position.
We are looking for an experienced Market Research Manager to integrate into our fast growing international market research team in Oviedo. The qualities we are looking for are:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience managing international market research projects
- A record of high achievement. Regularly achieving above and beyond expectations, both academically and during employment
- A native/very high level of English
- A high level of expertise regarding quant and qual methodologies such as online surveys, IDIs and ethnographies
- Experience implementing and improving standard procedures
- Experience working with team members all over the world to produce a seamless high quality client experience
- Excellent communication and IT skills including Microsoft Office
As a Market Research Quality Manager, you will:
- Act as a point of reference for our Project Managers in terms of methodology expertise and Standard Operating Procedures
- Train Project Managers where necessary and record feedback
- Implement the new Local Expert SOPs initiative and train where necessary
- Manage market research projects all over the world specialising mainly in healthcare and the recruitment of patients and clinicians for market research studies that support clinical trials and product development
- Communicate with clients and design research strategies to ensure their needs are met
- Prepare costs and proposals
- Liaise and train our Local Experts in more than 50 countries around the world using email/telephone
- Contribute to business growth through managing market campaigns etc.
We offer an excellent opportunity for a high achieving professional to be part of a growing international company from Asturias. Successful candidates will be awarded a 6 month contract. If all goes well in the first 6 months then a permanent contract will be awarded.